- Update all dependencies
- Fix some warnings
- Reduce the size of the binary by removing a dependency
Add support for using sepia search
Add support for livestreams
Add support for giving a link to a channel in the cli args
Fix some bugs
- Support for HLS videos with the --use-raw-url option
- User agent configuration
- Fix multiple panics
- Avoids being stuck in selecting a resolution with no option when no option is available
Syntax highlighting in the prompt
Tab completion in the prompt
Halved compile times
Halved binary size
- Some internal changes
- Better error messages
Replace white/blacklist by allow/blocklist.
:browser to open items in the browser.
Add comments support via the
edit-mode config option.
Migrate the project to a dedicated group on gitlab.
:info to get info on a specific item.
Fix info message displaying
Search while browsing trending videos or videos from a channel.
Fix alignment when dealing with most unicode characters.
--channels, --chandle, :channels, :chandle features.
Fix trending not working on the first search.
--local filtering flag to only browse videos from the instance you are connected to.
- A total result count is now displayed for the current search.
- Videos from blacklisted instances are now displayed as blocked (the title and other info isn't shown). Information can be obtained by typing its ID. You will be prompted to check if you are sure you want to play it before playing the video.
- video information is now displayed before the prompt for quality selection
Small bug fixes in the configuration.
- More info displayed in search results:
- host instance
- view count
- Switched to elapsed time since publication instead of full date in the search results
- Playing the last search result caused a new search to be launched instead of playing the video
Initial release, features searching and playing videos.